The product is easily digestible thanks to the technology of cold pressing that keeps ingredients in their natural form
• It contains a high amount of chicken meat with vegetables, fruit, and healthy herbs.
• It does not contain grains, potato, or tapioca.
• All ingredients are natural, with no added colours, aromas, or flavour enhancers.
• This composition of ingredients stimulates natural immunity, while high animal protein and fat content provide optimal growth of your puppy.
• Beta-glucans from dry brewer's yeast and chicory root stimulate natural immunity.
• It has a low glycemic index because it does not contain grains or potato.
• The product has a low allergenic index because it does not contain grains and gluten.
ANALYTICAL CONTENT: Crude protein 29%, Crude fat 15.6%, Crude fibre 3.1%, Crude ash 5.6%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.85%, Sodium 0.15%, Moisture max.10%.
ADDITIVES(per kg), Vitamins: Vitamin A 18000 IU, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Vitamin E 300 mg, Vitamin B1 15 mg, Vitamin B2 15 mg, Vitamin B6 10 mg, Vitamin B12 0.05 mg, Vitamin B3 50 mg, Vitamin B5 30 mg, Folic acid 2 mg, Biotin 0.3 mg, Vitamin C 50 mg; Trace elements: Iodine 2 mg, Selenium 0.15 mg, Iron 80 mg, Copper 5 mg, organically bound Copper 3 mg, Zinc 70 mg, organically bound Zinc 30 mg, Manganese 7 mg, Choline 660 mg, DL methionine 500 mg; Antioxidants: tocopherol-rich extracts from plant oils.
INGREDIENTS: dehydrated chicken meat (34%), dried peas, chicken fat, dehulled buckwheat seeds*(not a grain), chicken liver, sun dried whole peas, whole buckwheat seeds*(not a grain), dried carrot (1.2%), dried beat pulp, flax seed, carob, dried apple, dried pumpkin, chicory extract, dried herbs (chamomile, rosemary, parsley) (0.3%), beta glucans, vitamin-mineral mixture. *Buckwheat is not a grain despite its name.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Start by mixing your new Kudo cold-pressed food with your dog’s old food with a 50/50 ratio (for 4 days). After the introduction period, feed your dog daily quantities according to the dog’s weight.
* Values presented as grams/food per day and are based on calculated ME as feed basis.
* Feed guidelines are a starting point, your dog might need more or less food depending on age,activity level, and temperament.
* You might need to adjust your dog’s food intake after time. Always serve fresh water with each meal.
IMPORTANT: don’t use measure pot for extruded dog food, cold pressed food is much more dense. Use Kudo mesure pot or measure it on precise kitchen scale.